Excursions half day or day
You can discover its rich heritage: the former governors' palace, the Saint Anthony Abbot oratory and the Saint-Jean-Baptiste church, which was once the seat of a bishopric. His motto, written at the entrance of the citadel, "Civitas Calvi Semper Fidelis", that is to say "the city of Calvi always faithful", was given to him by the Republic of Genoa during the conflict which opposed it to a Franco-Turkish coalition in the 16th century.
But there are also the pleasures of idleness with its marina and its many terraces of cafes. The long beach of blond sand, and lined with a shady pine forest is not very far.
- Excursions in Calvi, Northern Corsica
- Excursions in the villages of Balagne, Northern Corsica
- Excursions in Corte, Northern Corsica
- Excursions in Castagniccia - Bastia, Northern Corsica
- Excursions in Corsica Cap, Northern Corsica
- Excursions in Porto - Calanques of Piana, Southern Corsica
- Excursions in Ajaccio, Southern Corsica
- Excursions in Bonifacio, Southern Corsica